The Brothers Gage - Alex and Brody, first learned to play harmonica from their dad when they were both 5 years old. Within the next few years, they began singing, playing guitar, bass, drums, and keyboards. They performed live for the first time at a Topanga, CA, talent show in Oct. 2013 (they've since played it six years in a row). Brody was 8 years old and played harmonica while his brother Alex, who was 10 at the time, sang and played guitar performing the song "Wagon Wheel".
They currently perform around in the Los Angeles area at local clubs, events, fund raisers, pep rallies, and parties. They've played numerous times at McCabes' Guitar Shop in Santa Monica, opening for the band "Jacksh*t" (including guest stars like Jackson Browne and Dave Alvin) and played an opening set for the band "Big Daddy" in 2018. They recently won first place at a local talent show called "Agoura's Got Talent" in Agoura, California. Click at the top of the page for upcoming shows.
Recent Shows Include:
- Topanga Days (5/27/19 - Corral Stage, 60 min. set)
- TOT Clubhouse Concert (5/19/19)
- Topanga Talent Show (1/20/19)
- TOT Clubhouse Concert (12/28/18)
- "Agoura's Got Talent" [1st Place in Talent Show] (10/6/18)
- Agoura High School Pep Rally National Anthem (9/28/18)
- Laemmle Monica Film Center (8/5/18)
- Opening Act for "Big Daddy" at McCabe's (4/8/17)
- TOT Clubhouse Concert (4/3/18)
- McCabes Christmas Show (12/17/17)
- Opening act for JackSh*t at McCabes Guitar shop (12/1/17; 12/2/17)
- Topanga Talent Show (11/17/17)
- Laemmle Monica Film Center Benefit (8/13/17)
- Rosewood Private Party (7/30/17)
- Class Act variety Show Benefit (6/10/17)
- Topanga Days (5/27/17 - Main Stage, 60 min. set)
Their live show consists of an hour+ set of both acoustic jams and amplified-band material where they both sing and play harmonica while Brody plays guitar, Alex plays bass guitar, and play to their own pre-recorded drum and keyboard tracks for a full band sound. They also perform 2-man harmonica songs (their 2-man harmonica/vocal version of "House of the Rising Sun" is one of their most popular and unique live songs). Other set songs include unique BG covers of: "Superstition" (Stevie Wonder), "Girls Like You" (Maroon 5), "House is a Rockin" (Stevie Ray Vaughn), "Hey Bulldog" (Beatles), "The Middle" (Zedd, Maren Morris), "Jambalaya" (Hank Williams), "Perfect" (Ed Sherran), "Amazing Grace", and many other current pop songs, blues, folk, and country classics.
In December of 2018, the Brothers Gage released their first instrumental single called "Trading Eights", which is currently available on Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes. ...Read More
The Brothers Gage currently perform in the Los Angeles area at local clubs, events, fund raisers, talent shows, and parties. If you'd like to book them, please email us at the following address with details and your phone number.